There can be many reasons to go digital, but they all have one thing in common: digitalisation will make your company more successful and lead to more turnover.
Do you want your company to become more visible in the market? Are you looking to optimise your internal processes? Or to improve your customer relations? Maybe you would like to create a new sales channel by opening a web shop?
The Grand Duchy of Luxemburg’s FIT4DIGITAL PACKAGES programme has been developed to specifically support digitalisation measures taken by small businesses with the aim of sustainably strengthening their competitiveness for the future. As an accredited partner both in the areas of consultation and implementation, we will be there to help you every step of the way.
What do you need to do? Hardly anything. Get in touch with us and we will work with you to prepare all the documents required to validate your application with Luxinnovation. As accredited consultants for the FIT4DIGITAL Packages programme, we know exactly how to ensure your application is successful. Following approval by Luxinnovation, we will get started straight away. We will teach you all you need to know to go digital with our tailor-made service package, which is subsidised with a lump sum of € 5,000.
- Head office in Luxembourg
- Project management for IT projects
- Specific competences in one or more of the areas covered by the packages: digital marketing, customer management, organisational management, i.e. the ability to propose and implement a ready-to-use IT solution
- Proven experience in working with small businesses on similar projects and in comparable fields of activity
- your registered office is located in Luxembourg
- you have less than 50 employees
- you do not carry out an activity that is excluded from state aid, as referred to in the regulations